New Hair Cut

Wednesday, 30 January 2013

So you know when you just fancy a change?  That happened to me recently and my change came in the form of a haircut! 

I've had my hair long, straight and without bangs for over 10 years.  My husband really doesn't want me to cut my hair short, because he prefers longer hair.

This is my 'before' picture...no bangs (or fringe)

This is my new hair-do....and I have a fringe!
I've got to say that I'm loving this look and loads of my friends, family and people around me have given me some great compliments.  The best ones are that I'm looking younger and that it really suits me.  This is a definitely more modern look that I can't wait to style in all different ways.

Let me know if you have any great ideas for styling this 'do'.


2 comments:

  1. I think your hair looks good on you too! It definitely made you look younger. I had my naturally curly hair straightened twice and fortunately, it didn’t cause my hair to fringe. Although, I had to have it permed again because the natural curls keep growing back and it looks weird. Also, I was told that doing too much treatment for my hair to straighten will cause it to be damaged and brittle and of course, I don’t want that.

    Stela Dimitrov

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stela! It is always a fine balance to keep your hair healthy with all the treatments we put in our hair, but it is always fun to have nice new hair styles :)

      Hope you have a nice day x

      Delete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS