Wow, things are chaos at this end! Here I am, 24 days from getting married, and trying to pack all my stuff for South Africa. For those who haven’t heard yet, I’m getting married in South Africa (where I originate from) and basically I have to get my butt and all my random rubbish over there next Tuesday. I’m really excited though! As you can well imagine, I have loads to do, and really not enough time! This is why my blog has been fairly sparse in posts lately.
Nevertheless, I shall persevere and enjoy every moment as much as possible. I’m currently checking any cosmetics that are essential for the trip, and getting all my new clothes ready for my honeymoon! The honeymoon is due to be in Cape Town for a full 7 days, and I’ll let you all know what I get up to during the time I’m there.
So here is just a few pictures of the craziness that is my living room today. Enjoy!
Have you got any plans that you want to share with us? Are you off on holiday soon? What are you favourite items to take?






I love packing!
ReplyDeletehttp://charsayshola.blogspot.com/
xx