My little sewing project

Monday, 13 June 2011

Hi girls :)

Sorry for not blogging for a while, but things have been very busy lately...I'm looking for a job and also went for a wonderful makeover and photoshoot last thursday.

Basically my friend was selected to have a free makeover and photoshoot with Double Take Studios in Birmingham.  You are pampered from the start with a mini facial, hand massage, make-up session and they also do your hair.  You then have to bring with three outfits for the photoshoot on their various sets.

It is the most fun I've had, but I must admit the posing was difficult.  I couldn't afford to buy any of the photo's because they were very expensive, however some of the photo's did come out wonderfully!  It's the best I have EVER looked ;)

Here is just one of the pictures I took of myself in the changing rooms!

Other than that, I've also been working on some DIY hearts for my wedding!  I'm not brilliant at sewing but I don't think these have come out too bad.

Have any of you girls ever been for a makeover and photoshoot?  If you have how have you found it?
Do any of you have fun hobbies?

Have a wonderful day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS